This website has been purposely designed to provide you with a short and concise understanding of the context, philosophy and approaches offered by Child Side School; this includes:
A current thinking, 21st century place of personalised learning through authentic work for active children;
High adult to child ratio to ensure each child is well known, cared about and not likely to slip through the cracks;
Small by design so we can personalise learning and academically challenge every child and
Stimulating workplaces conducive for all children to be engaged and responsive, enjoying their childhood and education.
For more information about our school we have produced many resources that have been provided in this section of our website. These resources have been split into four categories:
- Newsletters – regular updates are provided throughout the term by educators and the Parent and Friend group.
- General Information – information packs with a wealth of detail about who we are and what to expect.
- Policies – legal and school initiated regulations and rules to ensure we are all accountable and responsible.
- Media – wider publicity generated to celebrate our achievements and partnerships.
- Reports – the school’s annual report, which is a federal government requirement.